This identifies the best route to take our fibre from the street into your home. Your survey will be booked in when we speak to you after you’ve placed an order.
Like any business installing cabling into a building, we need permission from the freeholder, landlord and/or managing agent. We need this to install our fibre. This is a legal agreement known as a ‘wayleave’. If you own your property, we’ll send you a template wayleave agreement at this stage or we’ll ask you for your landlord’s details and we will manage this process directly with them.
The exciting part! Once we’ve got the wayleave, our engineer can visit your property and install your full fibre broadband. Again, we’ll call you to arrange this. We’re looking forward to welcoming you as a customer and as we work through the process, we’ll be able to confirm an exact go live date.
Switch to G.Network today .
So you've received our letter, what happens next?
Great news, we're rebuilding London's broadband from the fibre up we are ready to connect people in your area.
We’ve got a range of tariffs that meet even the most demanding broadband needs.
Simply enter your post code below and choose one of our Full Fibre broadband tariffs based on the broadband usage in your household.
How to switch to G.Network.
Whilst we try to connect all of our customers as quickly as possible, getting connected to our independent, full fibre network can take up to 2 months.
This is because we need to; conduct a survey, get the relevant permissions from the landlord or freeholder and organise the installation.
- If you’ve already had a G.Network connection into your premises before, then you can use the existing G.Network router or ONT. All we'll need to do is set your new order live.
- If your premises has not been connected to G.Network before, then we’ll need to connect the fibre from your street to your premises.
Our installation process.
* 15x faster than UK's average download speed based on G.Networks 900mbps vs 59.4mbps UK average. Source: 2022 Ofcom UK Home broadband performance data.
**If you’re not 100% satisfied with our service then you can leave at any time within the first 3 months of the contract with no penalties. This offer is for new customers only.
*** 9 Month free promotion terms and conditions
- Only available on a 24 month contracts.
- Up to 9 months of free period (1-9 months) dependent on contract length remaining.
- New residential customers only.
- Customer is responsible for sending proof of existing contract end date to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing name and order number within 30 days of their order being processed, failure to do this will risk in them being automatically moved to our standard 24-month tariff.
- After the promotional period the price reverts to standard price.
- Free period only applied to fibre broadband and does not include connection fee, Full on Wifi and any other promotions or discounts.
- Promotion is excluded from satisfaction guarantee offer.
- Free cancellation period of 14 days from activation (as per Ofcom regulations).
- Promo is on monthly fee paid and doesn’t include add on’s, installation costs etc.
- 24 month contract starts from the day your service is activated.
- Billing and 24 contract starts day after customers current contract expires.
- Billing will be automatically moved to our standard 24-month tariff from the day after your current contract ends.