Voucher application process
The process is simple.
1. We apply for a voucher on your behalf to the relevant scheme. All we need from you is:
- Your permission to apply
- Your details
- Your current internet speed
- Confirmation that you are an SME if you are a business.
2. Once the scheme receives the application, the Gigabit team will email you to confirm that you are connecting to G.Network and agree to the terms and conditions.
3. You have 28 days to respond to that first email, failure to respond unfortunately means the voucher will not be granted and we would not be able to offer you free connection.
4. Next, wait for us to connect you. Once we have delivered your new service, the Gigabit team will contact you to ask if you’re happy with the service.
5. Once we receive confirmation from the scheme that the voucher has been granted, we will credit your account