Available voucher schemes
Gigabit voucher scheme – ENDED
The UK Government Gigabit voucher scheme has ended meaning that customers cannot apply for vouchers anymore. This has come into effect as of the 15th May 2020. You can find out more details about this at www.gigabitvoucher.culture.gov.uk
Westminster scheme – LIVE
The Connect Westminster Scheme is being delivered in Westminster and the West End Partnership area. Businesses within this area are eligible for one voucher per business and vouchers guarantee the reimbursement of up to £2,000 of the capital costs associated with their connection.
There is a ceiling on which companies can apply, and is based on turnover and business size, so please ensure you are asking the right qualifying correctly before discussing the scheme.
- Your business is situated within an eligible area
- You are a SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader.
- Installation of your new broadband connection exceeds £100
- The connection is for your business premises.
- Your current broadband connection does not exceed 30Mbps download speed
- Turnover less than €50m (euro) p/a and you have not received more than €200,000 in grants in the last 3 years.
- The Connect Westminster Scheme vouchers are issued on a first come, first served basis until 31 December 2021.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Voucher application process
The process is simple.
1. We apply for a voucher on your behalf to the relevant scheme. All we need from you is:
- Your permission to apply
- Your details
- Your current internet speed
- Confirmation that you are an SME if you are a business.
2. Once the scheme receives the application, the Gigabit team will email you to confirm that you are connecting to G.Network and agree to the terms and conditions.
3. You have 28 days to respond to that first email, failure to respond unfortunately means the voucher will not be granted and we would not be able to offer you free connection.
4. Next, wait for us to connect you. Once we have delivered your new service, the Gigabit team will contact you to ask if you’re happy with the service.
5. Once we receive confirmation from the scheme that the voucher has been granted, we will credit your account