We are committed to achieving net zero carbon emissions.
We will reduce our carbon emissions by 50% by 2030 and are committed to achieving net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
What are we doing to get there?
- 91% of the vehicles in our fleet are electric.
- We use a car sharing scheme to reduce unnecessary journeys.
- Our energy suppliers match every unit of power we use out our offices with an equivalent unit of power generated from renewable sources and schemes.
- We will continue to develop methods of reducing our carbon footprint across the lifecycle of our connections.
We contribute to tree-planting initiatives to reduce our carbon emissions through our partners and contractors.
- We recycle /recover 100% of our general, dry recyclable, and organic food waste at our main office.
- We provide reusable, biodegradable, and recycled kitchenware to help our staff be sustainable when they take a break.
- By using carbon reduction perks we encourage employees to protect the environment in various ways such as planting trees schemes and other carbon reduction schemes.
- We will provide more environmental training within the business to increase environmental and carbon reduction awareness.
Our supply chain
- We will work with our supply chain to gather more data across the lifecycle of our materials and products.
- We will continue to work with our supply chain to make our practices and processes more efficient and reduce our overall carbon footprint.