Managed Router Services
Your router is your gateway to the internet, and will connect to our Optical Network Terminal (ONT) that is provided with your full fibre internet product. To get the most out of your full fibre connection you may need to upgrade your existing router.
G.Network offers a Managed Router Service where we will provide an enterprise grade router that we install and manage.
G.Network will provide:
- An enterprise grade full fibre router.
- Set up and configure the router to ensure you are receiving full speed from your connectivity.
- Work with you for up to 2 hours to connect the new router to your existing network for a seamless transition.
- Respond quickly to any issues or changes to minimize service disruption.
- Proactively monitor your end to end service 24/7 from our London Network Operations Centre. If any critical incidents arise, we'll contact you identify and resolve the issue.
Network Health Check
If you need to build a new office network or upgrade an existing one, we will be with you to design the ultimate solution to suit your business needs and crucially ensuring you are maximizing the potential of your new full fibre G.Network connectivity.
G.Network will provide:
- A network audit where one of our highly skilled network engineers will atttend site and work with you in auditing your existing environment.
- A comprehensive health check to produce a RAG based scorecard for each aspect of your network such as security and capacity management.
- Recommendations around what can be done to make your existing network more scalable and secure to run smoothly and maximize the benefits of G.Netowork's full fibre.
- Consult with your IT team over the recommendations from the report.
Managed Voice Services
For businesses without IT resource, G.Network offers a Managed Installation service. Our engineers will set everything up and show you how it work so that you can use your new service straight away. The installation service normally takes about 2 hours.
For businesses requiring ongoing monthly support, we also offer a Managed Support service. This is telephone based support, and our team of technical experts will be available during working hours to assist with your G.Network Voice services, Support includes all matters relating to: add new users, remove users, change configuration or rules, and set up any new services.