Designer - 6 Month FTC
Designer – 6 Month FTC
£45,000 – 55,000 (pro-rata) + Benefits
As part of our expansion plans, we’re looking to drive growth by bringing our design capabilities in house. The role will bring a design skillset into the marketing function and work both independently and with agencies to deliver projects across the business.
We’re looking for someone who has creative flair, and able to bring to life G.Network communications and projects through a range of different creative formats.
This includes creation of social media graphics, online banners and adverts, interactive PDFs and graphics, animated PPTs and other types of animations, and the production of digital assets for use on our website.
You’ll be involved in design work for our advertising, social and content campaigns as well as supporting on design requirements for our recruitment activity and internal comms.
The right candidate will be able to immerse themselves in the G.Network brand and create visual elements, illustrations, charts and infographics which effectively communicate our key messages.
- Creation of G.Network assets to support social and content calendar.
- Working with various internal stakeholders to design and produce a wide range of print and digital materials including thought leadership reports, marketing collateral, brochures, event materials, sales pitches, presentations, letterheads, email signatures.
- Involvement with the development of our brand guidelines to ensure there’s consistency with all design work both internally and from agencies
What you’ll do:
- Proactively seeking out ideas, in conjunction with the social and content manager, for content creation (titles/topics) using various sources and insights.
- Design work to support website articles, case studies, people profiles and testimonials
- Work with the wider marketing team to support with adhoc asset creation for a range of media channels
- Design work on marketing materials and sales assets to support our sales teams
- Supporting with wider design requirements from all areas of the business
- Work with content and creative agencies to share creative ideas and campaign assets.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced scale-up environment
- Creative mindset to turn ideas into exciting executions.
- Able to use design software to create assets in a range of formats across all channels e.g video, static image, gifs, website banners etc.
- Experience in Adobe design software would be beneficial as we’re currently using this software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally, managing and leveraging senior-level relationships
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a ‘start-up’ mindset
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.