Finance Operations Manager
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Finance Operations Manager will manage the financial operations, including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
This presents a great opportunity for an ambitious Manager, with a strong background in finance and financial processing to lead a growing team in a rapidly expanding Telecoms business based in London.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of two who head up each of the functional areas, with an overall team size of c.20 heads
- Oversee the timely and accurate processing of all supplier and customer transactions
- Regular review of reporting and KPIs across the team
- Identify issues and improvements; manage the solutions to implementation
- Ensure all processes are efficient and robust and limit risk and potential fraud
- Introduce and champion best practice processes and reporting, including the introduction of automation where this will drive efficiency
- Manage the relationship with external suppliers eg direct debit provider
- Training and developing members of team
Skills, experience and qualifications
You’ll be an established Finance Manager who can hit the ground running. You’ll demonstrate a confident and logical approach to problem solving and work well under pressure.
- Demonstrable experience as a Manager, with a background in Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable.
- Experience with management and improvement of processes and procedures.
- High level of self-motivation with the ability to work within an environment subject to change.
- Attention to detail and an ability to provide clear and concise reporting for senior management.
- Telco/Construction experience an advantage.
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.