Payroll and Benefits Manager - 12Month FTC
Payroll & Benefits Manager - 12 month FTC
We are looking for an experienced payroll manager to manage the payroll team and assist HR and the Finance team in payroll-related matters.
We are willing to consider applications from people looking for a part-time opportunity of at least 30 hours per week, on a pro rata basis.
What you’ll do
The Payroll & Benefits Manager will assist HR and the Group Financial Controller (GFC) with the monthly completion of payroll, payroll reporting and compliance.
- Monthly preparation of the payroll, working with our external payroll provider
- Assistance with calculation of commission and bonuses
- Respond to ad hoc payroll questions
- HR system maintenance (in respect of payroll related matters)
- Overtime / on call / holiday pay calculations
- Payroll tax compliance (including P11D, P45’s, P60’s etc)
- Provide assistance to HR with benefits administration
- Manage the relationship with the pension services provider
- Manage a team of two payroll administrators
- Timely and accurate management and payment of payroll
- Effective controls and reliable reporting
- Provide support to HR and GFC for all pay related matters
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Strong Payroll background
- Would ideally have experience in managing bonus and commission schemes
- Strong excel skills a must
- Detail orientated
- Experience of managing people an advantage
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.