Executive Administrator - 12 Month FTC
12 month FTC
As a G. Network Executive Administrator, you will play a key role in the business operations, managing and supporting two Executive Assistants with both project and BAU activities.
You’ll need to have solid administrative background and experience of working with C- suite level stakeholders, ideally within a start-up environment (although not essential).
What you'll do:
- Working closely with two Executive Assistants to work on various administrative tasks as required
- Scheduling board, committee meetings, provide administrative support to members of the Executive Committee as and when required
- Providing on site meeting support with printing and binding documents
- Handling confidential information, ensuring any sensitive documentation is appropriately managed
- Facilitating contracts, maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Processing expense reports for C- suite team
- Booking any accommodation and travel for Execs
- Supporting where necessary with building/facilities management as required
Skills and experience (required):
- Proven experience in an administrative role
- Proactive with ‘can do’ attitude, enjoys being part of a team
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent planning, organising, prioritising skills
- Excellent problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly flexible and adaptable to changes
- Proficient user of Office 365, MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc
- Experience with managing multiple Execs (preferred)
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.