Contact Centre Adviser (Multiple roles available)
Contact Centre Adviser
£27,000 + Benefits
Hybrid working available
We are G.Network and it has been our mission to provide the capital with the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. We have been building and installing state of the art full fibre broadband. It’s a project like no other. We are growing fast and are looking for great people to join us on this journey.
Our Customer Service & Contact Team are an extension of our brand who are passionate and committed to delivering an exceptional experience, they are the first point of contact to our residential and business customers with the aim to provide high notch experience each and every time, representing what it means to be a trusted ambassador by showing efficiency with first call resolution.
We are looking for passionate people with big ideas that will be champions for us at G.Network who will live and breathe wanting to provide the best service which aligns with our fantastic product.
What you'll do:
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience to our customers, to break the mould.
- Taking high volume inbound customer queries over the phone, email, and chat
- Troubleshooting technical issues with customers to resolve customer queries. ( one call resolution)
- Liaising with Operations to ensure Build issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Dealing with billing queries
- Customer retention
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer .
- Advising customers and prospective customers on the various products and services that fit their needs, so they get the best out of their full-fibre connection.
Skills, experience and qualifications (required)
- Active listening skills, able to identify customer’s needs
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multitask across channels, handling high volume calls, email or chat interactions and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Proven customer service experience or experience in a contact centre environment with a track record of over-achieving KPI’S
- Ability to interact with peers and other stakeholders in the business.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.