Accounts Payable Analyst - 12 month FTC
Accounts Payable Analyst 12 month FTC
Hybrid & Flexible working available
This role supports the company in supporting and management of accounts related to contractors and civil works. This includes: raising purchase orders, reconciling bank and contractor statements and setting up weekly payment runs to contractors. You will be working closely with contractors and the commercial team to supply an efficient and smooth operating process for G.Network.
The timely and accurate accounting to be provided will play a key role in the future growth and profitability of the business. The role supports the Accounts Payable Manager in order to ensure that all department functional objectives are met or exceeded.
What you'll do:
- Working with Accounts Payable Manager to follow, adjust and support processes.
- Maintain Civils-related records within the accounting system.
- Ensure timely Purchase Orders, with supporting documentation, related to a project.
- Working closely with the Commercial Management team to review and approve supplier invoices related to a project.
- Timely and accurate posting of contractor invoices to projects.
- Weekly payment processing of contractor invoices.
- Ensuring month-end tasks are met and working with the accounts management team.
- Internal bank statements to be reconciled each week.
- Assist the Commercial Management team in any project related queries.
- Compile information for auditors, as required.
- Reconcile the Contractor Statements, prior to payment.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Manager with any adhoc projects
Skills, experience and qualifications (required):
- Accounts payable experience
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate user proficiency with Excel
- Aptitude for accurately and reliably following detailed procedures
- Ability to work to clear timetable, prioritise and manage own work
- Observant, organised and self disciplined
- Able and willing to work as part of a team
- Disciplined, excellent organiser and keen eye for detail
Skills, experience and qualifications (preferred):
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience desirable
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.