Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting, the Finance Analyst is a key role in the finance team responsible for supporting the management and continuous improvement of the financial planning and reporting processes as well as providing commercial decision support to the wider business. This role works closely with the broader finance team as well as with senior management and the Executive across the business.
What you'll do:
- Support the delivery of timely, accurate and insightful financial information to the Executive Board and external stakeholders
- Be able to produce monthly reporting – management report, KPI deck, quarterly debt reporting as well as headcount reporting for a rapidly growing organisation
- Help design and roll out monthly reporting to budget holders showing analysis of actual spend vs budget. Be the first point of contact for budget holders being able to understand key variances and identify trends
- Work with the Head of Financial Reporting and Finance Manager in providing commercial decision support: evolving KPI reporting and alignment across the business, contributing to business cases
- Act as business partner to non-finance stakeholder in the business to assist with information requests and analysis including financial modelling of scenarios and challenging assumptions
- Develop reporting through Financial Force
- Be able to produce information, reconciliations, and analysis to the external auditors as required
Skills and experience (required):
- Part qualified accountant or equivalent - Ideally studying towards CIMA or ACCA
- Minimum of three years industry experience
- Ability to work to clear timetable, prioritise and manage own work
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Attention to detail and able to produce work that is right first time
- Strong excel skills & financial modelling experience
Skills and experience (desirable):
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience desirable
- Financial Force knowledge is desirable
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.