Web Content Specialist
Web Content Specialist
£28,000 - £36,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Hybrid working available
At G Network we have ambitious plans for growth and our website is a key part of that. We’re looking for a Web Content Specialist to take on the management of our web content end-to-end; through planning, uploading and publishing. We need someone that is passionate about creating engaging web journeys through content that is on-brand and search engine optimisation (SEO) friendly.
You’ll be tasked with maximising website acquisition, conversion and retention to provide B2B and B2C customers with the information they need when choosing G.Network as their next broadband provider.
What you’ll do
- Work in partnership with the Web Channel Manager to develop our Web content processes, both for the creation of new content and the management of existing content through our Content Management System (CMS)
- Create a wide range of content from long form blog posts to infographics, widgets, images and videos – all used to communicate G.Network’s value proposition and processes as clearly as possible
- Audit, develop and manage assets used on the website to ensure they are on-brand and meet accessibility best practices and standards
- Partner with SEO agency to prioritise and deliver content that is engaging and addresses the findings of our SEO audit.
- Review competitor websites and other ‘best in class’ ecommerce websites across other industries to create a list of short and long term improvements
- Support the Web Channel manager to provide insightful reporting and analysis of content performance by using Google Analytics and data studio
- Work with teams from across the business to maximise other content from all departments, including our construction, talent and installation teams
Skills, experience and qualifications (required)
- Experience of creating and managing web content via a content management system (CMS)
- Demonstrable ability to own and manage the delivery of web content
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a commercial mindset
Skills, experience and qualifications (preferred)
- Experienced copywriter with good grasp of the English language
- Thrive in a team environment, but also be able to work independently
- Previous experience of web analytics platform (e.g. Google Analytics or Adobe)
- An interest in the ever-changing landscape of SEO
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.