Enabling our Talent Acquisition team to attract the best talent of the future while delivering an outstanding experience in an ever-changing and growing environment can be a challenge. G.Network finds itself in the fortunate position of having to mature rapidly to keep up with the demand for huge growth, so we’re looking for agile, forward-thinking people to join us on the journey.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for supporting the recruitment community across the business to achieve their full capability and capacity by making sure the systems and processes around them are focused on delivering talent for our business, with the ultimate aim of making sure that we are delivering a great experience whilst hiring to our headcount plan.
You will support the Head of Talent Acquisition to deliver an outstanding recruitment process for the whole business, establishing and developing the best practices, resources and processes that drive high quality hiring.
If you’re a passionate Talent individual with a keen interest and understanding of Recruitment Process improvement, who can influence others to drive change then please read on and apply!
What you’ll do
- Manage end to end recruitment invoicing process including liaising with 3rd parties and internal finance team
- Manage end to end candidate background screening process including monitoring 3rd party SLA’s
- Manage ATS communication templates including developing and delivering a change control process
- Manage unbudgeted Headcount requests for new hires
- Build ad-hoc recruitment reports
- Implement a consistent E2E recruitment journey for best-in-class candidate experience
- Monitor recruitment SLA's with agency suppliers
- Applicant tracking system administration
- Track headcount actuals against recruitment targets
- Telephone screen senior level candidates when required
- Work cross functionally with multiple departments across the business
- Support specific talent acquisition initiatives and strategic objectives.
- Review candidate surveys and colleague feedback to make improvements to our recruitment process
- Support the management of core Recruitment processes
Skills, experience and qualifications (required)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced recruitment co-ordination/support function
- Experience of presenting data and information in clear, compelling ways
- Can design and communicate clear processes, and have a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
- High energy individual who is interested in the strategic as well as operational side to a role
- Adept at building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills including intermediate experience with Excel (including Pivot tables and vlookups) and Powerpoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly computer literate with capability in email and MS Office
- Proactive management of your own workload, the ability to prioritise, adapt to changing deadlines and to work under pressure
- Effective time management skills and experience of managing multiple priorities
- Solution focused attitude
- Experience using a recruitment Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Skills, experience and qualifications (preferred)
- Greenhouse ATS
- HiBob HR platform
- Experience of optimising recruitment technology including but not limited to video interviewing tools, D&I tools and AI technology
- Experience of co-ordinating recruitment events
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. Once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.