Mini Civils Manager
Mini Civils Manager
The Mini Civils Manager, reporting to the Head of Civils Delivery, will lead the mini civils for all customer connections, utilising and managing site based resource. This role is a key role for the overall business plan and key business KPI’s
What you’ll do
- Understand the business plan and the teams role in delivering it.
- Lead multiple civils gangs, with a single direct report to deliver key business objectives
- Set and drive performance against KPI’s
- Identify opportunities for process and performance improvement and subsequently implement new processes and ways of working to improve performance
- Manage work flows across multiple departments
- Plan works to maximise productivity on site
- Ensuring relevant Health & Safety standards are followed and achieved
- Managing of works to ensure that the required by date delivery and volume delivery targets are met
- Site cost control
- Maintaining comprehensive records and ensuring all records are archived
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Planning, programming and resourcing
Skills, experience and qualifications (required)
- Stakeholder Management
- Performance Management
- Strong leadership and line management experience
- Operation Management
- NRSWA environment
Skills, experience and qualifications (preferred)
- Utilities experience
- Civils background in a contractor environment
- Understanding of FTTP
- Project Management exposure/qualifications
- CRM Salesforce Experience
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.