B2C Marketing Executive
B2C Marketing Executive
G.Network is changing connectivity in London. As a 100% full-fibre network, we’re digging streets and deploying fibre to the premises (FTTP) across central London, offering world-class products supported by industry-leading service.
Private Equity-backed and founder-led, G.Network has ambitious expansion plans and as a result, is looking for a B2C Marketing Executive to help us realise them.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded, excellence-driven individual to drive customer growth at one of the most innovative telecoms companies in the UK.
As part of our expansion plans, we’re looking to drive further growth with our residential audience. We need someone who can create and deliver effective marketing campaigns homes across London to drive orders both online and through our call centre.
This person will deliver multichannel marketing campaigns to residents across a range of touchpoints and be accountable for rolling out new campaigns, promotions, and products. You’ll work with our senior campaign manager to deliver this growth as well as the wider sales and product teams.
You’ll be speaking to a range of audiences including gamers, streamers, people that work from home and everyone else that needs a better online connectivity. We need you to optimise creative, improve messaging as well as refine and search for new marketing channels to better target each of these audiences.
This role will be critical in driving the performance of our residential marketing activity and ultimately the success of G.Network.
- Creation and delivery of regular residential campaigns, targeting ready for service premises that meet demanding business targets.
- Reporting of marketing activity and KPIs, as well as ownership of the residential marketing budget.
- Ongoing support for the sales team with marketing collateral requirements. E.g sales collateral for teams to support marketing campaigns.
- Identify and deliver new propositions to improve marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Ensure that we’re targeting premises as soon as they’re ready to be sold to through rigorous analysis of data and communication with marketing agencies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work with agencies on campaign creation, execution and measurement including creative development to ensure best-in-class cross-channel execution and brand consistency.
- Proactively plan and deliver B2C integrated marketing campaigns to drive volume at key periods throughout the year.
- Plan and execute digital media campaigns in partnership with MSQ to influence reach, generate leads, increase direct sales and brand awareness.
- Review and optimise Paid Search, Paid Social and Display campaigns/activity to achieve orders and leads for the sales team.
- Deliver regular reports on campaign results, including web analysis and KPIs, to inform new campaigns and drive continuous improvement.
- Work with the wider marketing team to optimise processes, evaluate and implement new tools to drive efficiencies and optimise channels.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and sales assets, getting appropriate signs off where necessary.
- Design, build and own the multi-channel campaigns utilising data sourced from a variety of partners.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Hands-on experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced scale-up environment
- You can demonstrate delivery of integrated, outcome-focused campaigns across channels and overlong, complex customer journeys in B2C environments.
- You’re a highly organised project manager, able to balance different priorities to ensure the delivery of marketing activities on time and within budget.
- You understand a wide range of tools, from automation to analytics and are comfortable with data set requirements to create actionable outputs.
- Able to manage relationships with a complex network of internal stakeholders as well as manage relationships with different agencies as and when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a ‘start-up’ mindset
Not only would you be working for a rapidly scaling, innovative and forward-thinking, PE-backed business, but you’d get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do. You’d be supported by an encouraging leadership team who will inspire you to be your very best.