As G.Network continues its rapid expansion it is now building and expanding a dedicated Wayleave team to create, negotiate and secure Wayleaves and connectivity into the many buildings that it passes. Fibre connectivity is increasingly important to occupiers of buildings, be they residential homes or corporate premises, fast, reliable, and affordable high-speed connectivity is essential to modern productive living and working. This is also increasingly important to Landlords looking to market, let, or sell properties and helping them secure and maintain occupancy and add value to the occupier Landlord agreements and relationships.
We are looking to rapidly expand out the team to manage this process and are now looking for ‘Wayleave’ Business Development Managers, to manage the landlord relationships, the wayleave process and to secure the building wayleaves at pace and scale.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, entrepreneurial minded, excellence driven individual to drive customer growth at one of the fastest growing telecoms companies in the UK.
What you’ll do
● Work with residents and businesses who have placed orders to identify the freeholder / owner of their building.
● Implement and help develop sales and process strategies for wayleave negotiation
● Engage freeholder / owner to agree full-building wayleave (legal right to place our infrastructure into their building)
● Pitch G.Network as the preferred supplier of fibre connectivity to the building
● Identify and manage the stakeholders through the process from initial engagement through to close
● Negotiate wayleaves, fees, T’s & C’s and timeframes to install to conclude the agreement
● Close wayleave agreements and pass to customer connections team to activate orders.
● Research engaged freeholders
● Highlight portfolio opportunities to Property Team
● Drive relevant Landlord data into Salesforce (CRM)
● Propose and Pitch fibre broadband infrastructure products
● Work with marketing to deliver effective Landlord campaigns
● Keep Salesforce CRM up to date at all times
● Provide feedback from landlords to enable improvement of customer journey and service.
Internal stakeholder management:
● Work across multiple internal teams to deliver 100% fibre to residents and businesses
● Help develop new opportunities into key accounts for property and sales
● Introduce senior external stakeholders to Property team
Skills, experience and qualifications (required)
● Experience growing and retaining client accounts with a wide range of stakeholders.
● Understanding of qualifying client requirements and goal setting
● Sales process management, from qualification, propose, negotiate and close
● Experience of managing a sales funnel to hit and exceed targets
● Highly organised and disciplined
● Motivated and tenacious
● Proven examples of working to targets
● Self-manager, self-starter
● Collaborative and team-oriented approach
● Success in proactively overcoming roadblocks to your key goals with a creative mindset.
● Experience in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a ‘start-up’ mindset
Skills, experience and qualifications (preferred)
● Experience executing processes in a commercial environment.
● Detailed knowledge of telecommunications product and solution portfolio, in particular an understanding of Broadband technology including FTTP
● Relationship(s) and experience with Property Sector clients
● Understanding the property stakeholder environment including freeholders, managing agents etc
● Awareness / Knowledge of relevant statutory and legislative issues relating to wayleaves
● Experience on bidding for frameworks
● Educated to degree level.
● Experience of Salesforce CRM
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.