To provide first line support from the Talent team and to work with the Talent Business Partners and across the function to provide an effective and efficient service to the business.
What you’ll do
- Act as the first point of contact for all employee queries on HR related matters and escalate where necessary.
- Ensure that all employee records are up to date in our HR systems and introduce ways of effective and efficient record keeping.
- Day to day absence management, ensuring all absence records are up to date, identifying triggers and patterns and escalate accordingly.
- Responsible for the administration of HR related correspondence including but not limited to contractual changes, extensions, transfers, promotions and leavers.
- To administrate monthly payroll processes i.e. ensure all starters / leavers / transfers / maternity / paternity actions are actioned on the HR system.
- Support the internal and external audit requirements for HR related topics.
- To offer General HR support – employment, tenancy and mortgage references, booking and scheduling HR team meetings, production of ad-hoc monthly reports.
- Support with note taking in ER meetings where required.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining letter templates.
Support with all ad-hoc Talent projects and tasks.
- Accurate and timely maintenance of the HR system
- Accurate and timely responses to employee and manager queries
- Achieve all agreed SLA’s
Skills, experience and qualifications (required)
- Experience working within a similar, fast paced HR function
- Highly computer literate with capability in MS Office
- Experience of minute taking in formal ER meetings, preparing letters and reports
- Effective HR administration and people engagement skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive management of your own workload, the ability to prioritise, adapt to changing deadlines and to work under pressure
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. Once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.