Inbound Telesales Adviser
Inbound Telesales Adviser
Salary up to £30K
As G.Network expands across London interest and demand for our service continues to grow, this represents a great opportunity to assist and inform prospects of how we can help improve their broadband experience.
As an Inbound Telesales Adviser you will engage with prospects to ensure a smooth sales process. You will demonstrate excellent communication and professionalism to develop leads and seek opportunities to increase sales and growth, through management of calls both inbound and outbound, as well as email, online chat and social media channels
Not only would you be working for a rapidly scaling, innovative and forward thinking, PE backed business, but you’d get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do. You’d be supported by an encouraging leadership team who will inspire you to be your very best.
What you’ll do
- To be an active part in the growth of the Inside sales team
- Making calls and following up with clients to meet their needs
- Maintaining good relationships with existing clients
- Managing pipeline
- Making sure to understand the individual and unique needs of each customer
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate business sales executives for further development and closure
- Owning tasks and seeing them through to completion
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities
- Adhering or exceeding to SLAs
- Providing market leading customer experience
You will be an enthusiastic, driven individual excited by a challenge and resilient to set backs. You will be confident and organised with the ability to manage high volumes of inbound/outbound call traffic.
You will be empathetic and customer focused. An evangelist of how technology can improve productivity, efficiency & customer satisfaction as well as practically minded to see both the goals that are needed to be achieved and the bigger picture in terms of the relationship as a whole.
Skills, experience and qualifications (essential)
- Bright, enthusiastic personality, confident and eloquent at delivering information
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally, managing and leveraging senior level relationships
- A basic understanding of qualifying client requirements and goal setting
- Ability to meet deadlines and KPI’s
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Skills, experience and qualifications (preferred)
- Experience of Sales Force CRM
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.