G.Network is changing connectivity in London. As a 100% full fibre network, we are digging streets and deploying fibre to the premises (FTTP) across central London, offering world class products supported by industry leading service.
Private Equity backed and founder led, G.Network has ambitious expansion plans and as a consequence is looking for an HR Advisor o help us realise them.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pragmatic, commercially minded and human-centred individual to support our growth at one of the most innovative telecoms companies in the UK, based flexibly in central London.
Reporting to the Head of Business Partnering, the HR Advisor will work within a team comprising Talent Business Partners, Talent Advisors and Talent Associates to deliver an optimal People service for the business. The role will principally be responsible for both proactive and preventative case management across the ER spectrum. Looking at ER as an holistic whole, you will be responsible for implementing the continuous improvement of our policies and practices towards those which are congruent with high performance, effectiveness and sustainability.
- Utilising people system data and anecdotal evidence for early intervention and effective resolution in the management of cases
- Work closely with line managers as guide and coach to support their development towards best practice people management and engagement
- Support escalated matters from Talent Associates through to timely resolution
- Partner across the Talent team with ER expertise on the development of a broad range of initiatives, policies and practices
- Continuously evaluate and ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Support the Head of Business Partnering on the development of effective employee consultation groups
- A track record in effective case management through to optimal resolution
- Proven effectiveness working in a fast-paced environment
- A robust yet human approach to appropriately supporting ER cases
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Experience in partnering with people managers to coach and support their management of people matters alongside effective engagement
- Developing generalist HR experience which a strong understanding of the roles and influences on people experience from across the HR spectrum
- An engaging and effective style in progressing issues and initiatives
- Evidence of ‘outside the traditional HR box’ thinking towards better holistic solutions
- A CIPD qualification or pathway to qualification. Employment law qualification is an advantage
- Evidence of continuing/further/higher education and development