Marketing Data and BI Manager
Marketing Data and Business Intelligence manager
G.Network is changing connectivity in London. As a 100% full-fibre network, we’re digging streets and deploying fibre to the premises (FTTP) across central London, offering world-class products supported by industry-leading service.
Private Equity-backed and founder-led, G.Network has ambitious expansion plans and as a result, is looking for a Marketing Data and BI manager to help us realise them.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded, excellence-driven individual to drive customer growth at one of the most innovative telecoms companies in the UK.
As part of our expansion plans, we need to understand the role of data within the organisation and how we use this to improve marketing and sales initiatives. This includes the use of automation to produce reports as well as usage of 3rd and 1st party data to support marketing campaigns
The key responsibilities for the role will be to support a range of end to end data management, reporting, process improvement, modelling and analytics to drive the sales and marketing performance.
This role will help us to maximise the use, and value, of its existing datasets, as well as scoping and implementing new data to enhance these. The business is built with Salesforce at its core so it’s a significant advantage to have experience of using this platform in combination with others to deliver business optimisation
The right candidate will be able to turn data sets into a format usable within marketing campaigns, improving targeting and conversion.
- Own ongoing data project to identify and onboard 3rd party data suppliers across residential and business audiences.
- Scope and deliver a test of 3rd party data within marketing campaigns to improve efficiency.
- Automation of sales and marketing KPIs to improve reporting efficiency.
- Support audience segmentation through analysis of existing data
- Support product development through analysis of existing product take-up.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To manage development, implementation and ongoing data management standards for sales and marketing.
- Scope further data solutions for G.Network audiences driving business improvements
- Working with marketing and sales team to identify data usage and improvements throughout the customer journey
- Leading the development of customer and industry insight that leverages rich data sets.
- Understanding the business requirements for management information, data analytics and reporting and providing solutions to meet these requirements
- Working with sales and marketing leadership team to understand their requirements and enhance stakeholder dashboards
- Support use of 3rd party data sets to enhance marketing campaigns and website activity
- Support with data requirement and analysis for various projects within the business
Experience and Skills Required:
- Extensive experience in Data Management and Analytics
- Good experience in Data Strategy, Profiling and Customer management
- Able to demonstrate success in developing data management and analytics strategies
- Strong technical background with a good understanding of the technologies used within Big Data analytics and Business Intelligence
- Good experience with Data Analysis, Quality, Cleaning, Extraction/Validation Tools
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally, managing and leveraging senior-level relationships
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a ‘start-up’ mindset
Not only would you be working for a rapidly scaling, innovative and forward-thinking, PE-backed business, but you’d get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do. You’d be supported by an encouraging leadership team who will inspire you to be your very best.
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.