This presents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Payroll Assistant to join our rapidly expanding Telecommunications business following a £1Billion investment.
It’s an exciting time to join our business as we accelerate our growth to roll out industry leading fibre connectivity across London.
Working closely alongside the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the day to day execution of Payroll activities including systems management, payroll administration and departmental reporting. Initially the role will currently be carried out remotely, but will be office based in Central London when it is safe to do so (post COVID).
What you’ll do
- First point of contact for payroll related queries
- Maintain payroll related records (P45, New starter checklist, SMP schedule, DEA etc)
- New starters/ leavers/ Overtime / on call / holiday pay calculations
- Monthly/weekly preparation of the payroll
- Payroll tax compliance (including P11D; P45’s P60’s etc)
- Manage employee benefits/ Pension/Cycle to Work and Health Cash Plan
- Assist the payroll manager with any ad-hoc tasks as required
Skills, experience and qualifications (required)
- A basic understanding of payroll legislation, PAYE, national insurance, statutory requirement and pensions administration.
- Proven experience of processing weekly payroll
- Experience of working within a dynamic payroll environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- ADP or similar payroll software experience is required
- Ability to work well under pressure and strict deadlines
- Ability to process confidential information
If you think you’d be a good fit for the Payroll Assistant role, please send over a copy of your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your skills & experience in more detail, and tell you a bit more about us!
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.