Permit & Mini Civils Officer
Permit and Mini Civils Officer
Due to accelerated company growth, we’re actively recruiting for a Permit and Mini Civils Officer to join our busy Permitting department. This presents a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial, excellence driven individual to drive customer growth at one of the most innovative telecoms companies in the UK.
Our Permit and Mini Civils Officer will play a pivotal role in the success of G.Network and are ultimately responsible for raising permit applications to be approved by the local authority in order for our civil works to be carried out across London.
What you’ll do
- Raise Permit applications as per works descriptions
- Applying for third parties permits
- Check, track and report on permit status
- Promote of a sale working environment
- Maintain daily trackers and reports
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders across the business, advising on permit related queries
Skills, experience and qualifications (required)
- Strong understanding of NRSWA, TMA and LoPS
- Experience of working within a Civils environment
- Demonstrable experience of managing and facilitating the permit application process
- Ability to work closely with a range of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Experience in Telco/Utilities or local authority preferred, but not essential
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.