Salary £28k + bonus + excellent benefits
Are you a Cable Puller, Pre Puller or Cable Installer with cabling, rodding and roping experience?
Join us on our mission to rebuild London’s broadband from the fibre up.
What you’ll do
As a G.Network Cable Puller, it’ll be your job to bring a brand new full fibre broadband network to London. Street by street, you’ll be laying down miles of our own 100% fibre cables to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. That’s unadulterated, end to end fibre, with no copper in sight.
In this role you’ll need to:
- Use your cabling, rodding and roping experience to install the core cable of our 100% fibre network
- Carry out area surveys and risk assessments
- Meet health & safety requirements
- Plan your workload to deliver tasks and projects efficiently, and achieve company targets and KPIs
Sound good? Join the team and help future-proof London’s connectivity. Just think of the new, untouched network you could be working with!
What we’re looking for
Skills, experience and qualifications (essential)
- Proven experience in cable pulling, rodding and roping
- Basic computer literacy
- A full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points
Skills, experience and qualifications (preferred)
- Experience with a fibre broadband carrier e.g. Openreach or Virgin Media
- Experience in PIA (Physical Infrastructure Access) of the BT Network, fibre blowing
Get recognised and rewarded with a fantastic base salary, bonus, kudos for a job well done, and a whole heap of benefits.
- If you join G.Network as a Fibre Cable Puller, you’ll start on £28k per year. Plus you’ll receive a performance related bonus on top of your basic salary.
- As a G.Networker, you’ll get 25 days of holiday (with bank holidays, a day off for your birthday, a house moving day and a volunteering day on top).
- There’s a great range of benefits on offer too, including a health cash plan scheme, pension, Boxx online exercise class membership, Aura mindfulness app subscription and perks like free weekly coffee, monthly movie rental and a little something from us on your birthday.
Grow with us
Our mission to rebuild London’s connectivity means we’re growing fast, so there are always new and exciting opportunities to learn, develop and grow with us.
From our state-of-the-art Fibre Academy, you’ll get the training and support you need to carve out a promising career in fibre. And if you’ve got the ambition, our structured career programme could see you progress your career in fibre very quickly.
Apply now. Work with brand-new, future-proofed tech you can be proud of, and build skills that are relevant for tomorrow, today.
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.