Content & Social Media Manager
Content & Social Media Manager
£45,000 - 50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Owing to our accelerated expansion, we’re looking to drive growth through our owned channels. As a result, we’re on the hunt for an ambitious Content and Social Media Manager to understand how these channels can be used to increase G.Network’s reach and ultimately, it’s commercial performance.
As our Content & Social Media Manager, you’ll take ownership of each channel (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter), creating a clear content strategy to reach residents, business and landlords that’s engaging and differentiates G.Network through its tone, images and topic.
What you’ll do
- Own the look, feel and content of all G.Network social channels
- Create and maintain the G.Network content calendar, reaching out to wider stakeholders within the business to surface relevant and engaging content topics
- Review social platforms to ensure that reach is maximised e.g following key industry stakeholders including journalists, MPs, tech fibre experts.
- Monitor performance of all social channels as well as the metrics of content published, providing weekly reports to senior stakeholders
- Creation of white paper/thought piece for lead generation and us by the sales team.
- Support wider business needs for website content requirements
- Writing and designing content and supporting images. These need to be sourced correctly with consideration to royalties etc.
- Ensuring that brand tone and design is consistent with brand guidelines at all times.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- A proven background in social ad content creation, either at an agency or client-side
- Deep knowledge of social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram as well as others.
- Demonstrable effectiveness in delivering social and content plans both at a strategic and tactical level.
- Previous experience of publishing content via a CMS platform and social platforms
- Experience copywriting ability for web, email, and advertising copy.
- Understanding of content marketing and available tools and insight required for successful campaigns.
Skills, experience and qualifications (preferred):
- A background in telecoms, utilities or insurance preferred (but not essential)
- Experience of using Kentico Kontent (CMS platform) and Hootsuite
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.