As part of our accelerated expansion, we’re looking to drive growth through our CRM activity. It’s a newly created role where you’ll be responsible for building and automating CRM campaigns to prospects, leads and existing customers by segmenting our database for tailored communications.
Our marketing team is small, but developing at pace, so you’ll need to review our existing set up and implement campaigns including; welcome to service, upsell, nurture activity for prospects and retention comms.
What you’ll do
- Own CRM Strategy, identifying target areas, frequency and setting KPI’s
- Build campaign using CRM tools, including data selection, with continuous evaluation and optimisation
- Support across other CRM channels including SMS and Email.
- Weekly reporting of campaign effectiveness against budgets and targets
- Identify, test and scale new opportunities for growth through a clear analysis of client behaviour and engagement
- Work closely with colleagues across the business to refine customer targeting and segmentation and deliver insight on customer behavior.
Skills, experience and qualifications (required)
- A proven background in CRM with demonstrable experience of building and automating campaigns.
- Proven effectiveness in implementing and managing segmented CRM campaigns across a range of journeys
- Highly skilled at campaign production sends and evaluation using third-party tools
- Have an excellent understanding of digital communications planning to drive the right creative messaging for each customer group
- Experience setting up new processes strategy and methodology; theory and practice
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and KPI’s
Skills, experience and qualifications (preferred)
- Experience of working with Pardot
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. G.Networkers are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
G.Network is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as G.Networkers - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job.